For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Siege Defender"

Unmatched origonality

wow, i loved the concept, but it could have been more visually pleasing and more diverstiy in the ways they die!

keep it up- maybe make another?

Its ok

Ii was hard for the first 30 seconds then Way to easy.
But i was soooo bored i got
137 Archers
Level 64 Tower
*Yeah*

Good Concept but an update won't hurt

It might be a good idea if you fix in a few pause's between the waves and add more options for upgrading since the hp .. well even 500 would do and upgrading the wizard thingy all the time will get boring over time but overall its a nice game :D

unique

pong defense? a different take on the classic defense game. could use a little sound and either a pause or a lull in between waves to upkeep your castle.

wow lots of activity

i loved this but no pause no sound no time to think and it's a great twist it could be better ...... i have one thing to say.
Is there a END?!!!