Reviews for "Siege Defender"

nice!

answer to supergogete2007.the magic deflects the ball from the castle.the higher the lvl more often ball get deflected.didnt u read the instructions

good game just

WHAT THE HECK DOES THE MAGIC TOWER DO? LOL
its a great game and i voted 5/5 but what does magic tower do?
archers need to make a bigger difference
slower ball, not a lot slower just like 80% what it is now.
give different amount of money based on how enemy is killed.
make more upgrades and defences.
make good high score list.
make game last forever with lots of enemies,
i dont mean make the game last a long time, just make it so it really never ends.

Nice

O.k.
graphics are basic and get the job done
great style (thou a pause button wouldn't hurt)
sound didn't exist ( I LOVE THAT)
blood and devastation its good
4 ways to kill ball,paddle,click,buy 1000 archers
what not funny about a gaint bolder killing troops in a game
10 is your score IF U HAD
a pause button, more troops , upgrades, and usefulness of auto attack/block
and u get an 8 without

Nice try!

Rating reasons:
Graphics: 10 - Bird's eye's view is my favorite.
Style: 6 - It's just a typical defense game is all. Bu there's a really nice twist there with the killer ping-pong ball!
Sound: 0 - There wasn't any.
Violence: 9 - Things die and damage is done and dealt. And there's blood in it so that counts up to a nine, thank you very much.
Interactivity: 3 - Point and click isn't very interactive, really, is it, now?
Humor: 1 - Not very funny, is it?
Overall: 4 - Based on average.
Glitches: None.
Should you make a sequel? Yes. Maybe.
Faults:
1. Gets a bit boring after a little while, don't ya think?
2. Not enough upgrades or enemies.
3. The archers hardly make any difference at all unless you've got. like, a million of them!
4. Neither does the magic tower.

WHoa

The most original game i ever played in my life this is a no doubt 100% original game great job man! But in a way it also seemed a bit too easy