Reviews for "Siege Defender"

Good

but the archers have no affect what so ever so I give it a seven

well well well

i thought it was good

wow!!

omg!! this is soooooooooooooooooo bad!! I think the author of this game should be executed it's so bad.

Masterchief2219 responds:

You had to use an alternate account to express your worthless opinion a second time? Pathetic.

retarted!

this game is just flat out bad.i cant explain it but i just hated it alot if i could give a negative 1 i would

Ehhhh not all that

I didnt like it....there is too much goin on ya gotta click upgrade and catch the ball....its too much of the same thing over and over.......I love the pong aspect but thats about it.....Where are the "arcchers"? i had bout 12 of them and didnt see a single arrow.....im only bein nice for 6