Reviews for "Siege Defender"

Simple, maybe too simple

while it was different playing a continuous game of bat en ball while shooting things, it got too easy in the end, enough archers meant that anything that appeared on screen would die, so u only had to worry about the mages.

A little too simple, graphics were a bit dodge, and having no sound isnt a bad thing, having sound and no mute button is worse hehe.

Things for next time: Improve the graphics.

More magic upgrades, such as the ability to shoot fire catapults to a certain point with a 30 second countdown, slow down enemies etc.

Vary up the enemies, add fast movers and ranged attackers.

Overall, a simple game, yet pretty effective. 6/10

eh, ok i guess

pretty good game, way to easy..terrible upgrades, and if u move the platform thing back and forth really7 fast they never reach u

Archers

"ARCHERS TO THE WALL! Archers? What the bloody hell I could've sworn I trained atleast 5 of you."

Where are my archers?