Reviews for "Siege Defender"

good game

was fun at start, but got borring. show archers, and mages and make story and lvls, then it will kik

good game

good game but needs a storyline and lvls and i would give it a 10/10

eh...

where are teh archers and magicians suppose to be? they dont do any damage... wierd... same landscape? come on make more levels, and a story, ex: so that summer... the war had started... bla bla... it continued in till winter then spring came and trees... etc... mountains... and you need more upgrades and monsters and a pausy button and a save one!

:-D

All it needs is a level system and you have a good game.

good but...

its pretty good but it gets to easy i had a level 20 wizard tower and a 100 archers so i didn't have to worry about any unit cause if the ball didnt kill em the archers would and i idnt worry bout the ball cause of my wizards i only had to kill the wizards manually cause the ball couldn't and for some reason the archers didn't... good at start but gets worse and worse as you go