Reviews for "Siege Defender"

;) nice game, but needs a few things.

As a few people below me have said, make a pause button, make the people actually like, go out and attack? If there was sound it would be even more fun and addicting, now with the game, its needs 2 have a menu where you can buy certain upgrades and stuff, because i needed to click on the mages so many times, which was really annoying coz when they hit the stone paddle thing, they just teleported away :( plus there should also be a few maps. maybe even add a here unit or something that you can move around and interact combat with. Sometimes when i go 2 hit the ball, it goes straight through the paddle and it really annoys me. Im giving you a 9/10 becuase of all the reasons above, if it was for another game it probably wouldve been 5/10, im being mercifull :D. ~~~SWYFTA~~~

Addicting!

Dude, i had 1100 health 70 archers and level 18 mages.... its soo fun...

3 - graphics
4 - creativeness
3 - addictiveness lol
________________
10/10

GAAHAHHHH

whats with ppl and not making pause buttons.....
its an addicting game, ive had to go to the bathroom for half an hour now and my wrist is sore
also, add in a few second pause between each wave, where the ball ISNT moving, or where it doesnt damage your castle at least
other than those two things this is a great game, completely original from my knowledge, and well animated
10/10
5/5
~DJD

Pretty good

I like the idea it was good for spare time. How about being able to send out units that move around and atk? That would be cool. Good game!

an ok game

i think with a few updates this game would be a great game