Reviews for "Siege Defender"

ok

it was fun for the first 5 min but then it was boring and everything got repetitive. the archers and wizards do nothing and it was tooooooooooo easy

It was OK...

The first minute or two, it was fun, but then it got really boring and repetitive after. What made it even more boring was that there was no sound. But I'm a softy, so I'll give you a 6 :-P...

kinda fun

its fun for like 10 minutes, then its boring.

Not really worthed my 10 minutes.

The Wizard Tower worked but not until I upgraded it to like level 5 and it still only deflect sometimes. The archers? Where are they!? I saw some enemies died by themselves, but I had 52 archers and only 1 died. the pong system is nice but it's a weak game.

Very good

This game would be an easy 10... but nothing worked, the mage tower never did anything and the archers never did anything. But i thought it was awesome how it was pong and defense