For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 37 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Living Dead Girl"

Very nice; ice-blue eyes, skin as pale as the moon, festering wounds across her abdomen...
She's gorgeous!

Seriously, very cute and cool!

I want a daughter like that. I could teah her how to cut up babies...it could be so great....

I love dark art. 5 stars.

I LOVE IT =) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow very nice

Im pretty impressed with this one, You have pushed the details on this to a new level, there are some nice details, nice

colors and some great textures to go with those colors so props to you for that, this was just pretty amazing and i was glad to see it, must have been fun working on this, i am amazed most of all with the vibrant color and feel of this, anyways good job and hope to see more stuff like this.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Well i think you have a solid piece, very good detail, and nice effort, maybe more backround color effects but honestly doesnt need it.