Reviews for "Kermit Kombat 2 ep 3"

omg so funny

I have been waiting for this movie it's not even funny.I love the KK series and finally it's done :)

woahness

Great cartoon! how many years did it take for you to make it? j/k..but man, that mustve taken some time and patience for somthin like that..and all tweened.. Jeebuz.. Keep it up man, great stuff!

I love it!

References to cult media can really pump some humor into a flash. It's too bad that alot of people don't seem to have the attention span or the willingness to follow it's long twisty plot. And to the people who complain about the transformer scene: It's supposed to be funny! It's a joke on the long and sometimes quite random transformation scenes in the transformers of old.

The characters and gags were all well realized and very funny, but the voicework could use improvement. Like the cat character; he was great as is, but could have been FANTASTIC if his voicework had been slightly better.

I loved it

I'm a big fan of Pinnicle and i love his site neptune circle i've been waiting 2 years for this to come out and i was impresed i really like it so all i can say is keep up the good work!

One Word: This is too bad to explain in wordage

So horrible. The voices? Sucked. The animation style? Sucked. The characters? Sucked, and there were too many. The Plot? From what i could understand, the plot was abysmal? If someone found a shred of something good in this plot, tell me, because i was ready to vomit.