Reviews for "CI: Unregulated"

Mcfretn......

its good to see you back.

McFretN, i will kick your ass if...

...you don't make a new CI game. I put 9 to the sound because good soung effects, and the music sucked ass. Otherwise i would have given 10 for the sounds too. Great storyline.

insane

I remember watching brutality by you years ago when it just came on newgrounds. my god i'm glad to see your still alive!

keep up the awesome work man

you put so much heart into here I can here a pulse

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! there is so much effort into this that wanker fulp does not even deserve to put this on his stupid website! I love this, it is a breath of fresh air in the cloud of vegeta wannabes and their stick figure drug themed shit fests. thank you for reviving my faith in human creativity in this modern age, and though it blast me, go to www dot deviantart dot com and start a free account, you will be loved and given money for your flash mastery! I bow to thee, emperor of flash, and probably of some small chunk of india!

Superb. (SOUND: 12/10, heh)

This was a magnifisant piece of art, the music was perfect, and you actually made me see thru the whole movie without yawning. It was fucking beautiful. It was great... this is going on my favourite list. One thing tho;
The bullets that the turrets shot out, were'nt that good animated like the ships and stuff. But it works for me, the music, was A, dude, just a fucking A, it made me just want to see the end of it, I loved it when that guy kamikaze'd himself into the ship too.
Great movie.