Reviews for "Taegukgi"

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet that was nice

yo u should make a sequel or a series of it becuase like the guy before me said "holy shit" its the best animation i've seen of stick flash

Excellent!!

I am a big fan of stickdeath movies myself, and I have seen a lot of good SERIOUS stickfilms.. this one was no exception. It was excellently and smoothly animated, and the fighting was very realistic. My only two suggestions would be to work on the blood a bit, make it more realistic (running, splattering, etc) and also, make it a bit longer.

By the way, have you ever seen the stickdeath series 'Rival'? Don't remember who the author is, but I was impressed at the way the animator personified his characters, gave them an identity. Maybe you could do something like that for future films. And I would be very happy to see more of them, as this one was nothing short of phenomenal. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I can't give it anything lower than a ten.

Keep up the good work!!

Awesome

That was amazing. It was like watching a war movie in stick man form. It was smooth and the sounds were good (Except for the DEagle sounds from the tank that are from CS)

Holy Sh*t!!!!!

Great stick figure battle a bit too short but still exellent.
Nice job!

Outstanding.

That was amazing, and the detail on everything was insain, especially the Panzer tank.