Reviews for "Taegukgi"

coudnt it be a bit more longer....

i was expectiting it to be something bigger and longer but...wel...no wait am i getting u wrong was it just an itro to something? anyway very good movie, animation and everything..lol but if there is something big coming from you i would be really pleased.

Great movie man

This was cool, the camera movements were very nice and good screenplay
overall a solid submission, too bad they are sticks

But here's a couple thing you HAVE to work on, first your buttons, learn to use the hit frame of the button to define where the button-zone is, you put a big rectangle in the hit frame that covers your text so that when you click in the hole of a "o" it will still activate the button cause now you have to put the cursor ON the text exactly, between the letters it's considered a button and that's annoying.

Second always put a replay button or go back to your menu at the end of your movie cause now there's no friendly way to go back to the main menu. a simple button or a gotoAndStop to your menu would be nice.

Keep up the awesome work!

AWESOME MOVIE

This is sweet!!!! I think it is really cool to see war films. I don't even care about stick people. I give it a 9.

Nice.

It was good i've never seen an animation like this one before, I reminded me of alot of war movies, except this one was different somehow, anyway hope the 2nd one comes out soon!

fast paced n awsome

i like how you drew the Ak-47s n M16s and equal battle casualties n sounds but the Tank looked like a panzer from WWII