Reviews for "Taegukgi"

Way too...

damn cool? I'd say you just raised the bar for stick figure movie. Guess I'm going to be voting differently on the new stuff coming in from now on.

GREAT

Im a HUGE fan of Newgrounds war movies but this is the best ive seen since the Assualt, the dirt marks and dirt on the camera lense make you feel like you are there, the sound effects are awesome! I give this movie a 10 out of 10!

Amazing

It was a little on the short side, but the animation and effects were topnotch. I wish more people followed your example. Just one question, how did you do the awesome smoke effects?

THAT WAS FRICKON AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THE ANIMATION IN THIS MOVIE!!!!

THE WEAPONS AND THE TANK WERE JUST INCREDIBLE AND THE WAY YOU HAD THE STICK FIGURES DYING WAS JUST AWESOME!!!

AMAZING

That was just amazing man. You're shaky camera affects make it like a real war movie. I could see you directing a major motion picture. Don't change your style. This is was just amazing. If you're gonna make more movies like this, keep it with the same style. I'm looking forward to seeing more from you. That was too cool. Reminds me of Black Hawk Down, and Saving Private Ryan. The best war cartoon ever.