Reviews for "Taegukgi"

well done...

actually for once, one who deserves to be on the frontpage
i'd like to see another one

Nice

Amazingly realistic depiction of a battle, especially for a stick animation :p. It lacked any sort of storyline, and i was kind of disappointed with how quickly it was over. I guess that says something about how good it was though ;)

wow

i liked it alot... even though it was stick figures i was kinda hesitant but you made it awesome! can't wait to see more of your work..

by the way.. are you korean? cuz taegukgi means flag in korean.

Very good

I was really impressed with that and I can't wait to see another peice from you keep it up.
Although I can't help but say that it is a theme that I've seen a lot of (although it's my favourite theme) so that is what stoped you getting the full 5
****outa 5

Wowza...

Stick combat at its finest!