Reviews for "Taegukgi"

Excellent

For a stick movie you would you think you can only go so far. You have shown that you truely can break the limits. This camera vibrations you added with the sudden changes was just like watching a war movie such as Saving Privite Ryan. You knew that camera sets the feel and you nailed it. The motion of the stick men was on key. Overall its just excellent by all means. Great Work!

Taegukgi - Korean for Brotherhood.

I loved the movie, and I loved YOUR movie.

DUDE!

If i payed you in cash, would you make more of these!?OH! and what was your FPS for this?

nice

its a pretty sweet movie. just needs alittle more added to it like voices. every battle has atleast one person shooting off at the mouth, lol. but other then that its pretty dame good

...