Reviews for "Taegukgi"

Nice piece of flash.

Dude, that was tight. The animation and the way you kept everything so smooth was great. The sound effects fit well. I liked this...Good job.

Not bad

Ignore the alaster or whatever his name is, the asshole, that flas was not bad for 13 days of work. keep it up hope to see some good things from you.

Two Thumbs Up My Friend

Hey good work on this movie man it was pretty sweet. Who needs a plot for something like this when u've got guns and explosions and tanks eh? Keep up the good work man and good luck with any future projects.

Whoever gives this a 0 is a pathetic dipshit

Dull...

Maybe the graphics were a bit better than normal stick shit but this was just boring.
Try putting in some effort next time.