Reviews for "Wrecked By Deja Vu (A->N)"

oooh

nice sound it's great that you made a joint account.

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the review! We've got a couple more songs in the works and we'll be releasing those soon.

Masterpiece

Beautiful composition. No instrument I love more than violins especially mixed with trance/ techno. Nice dramatic increase at the beginning, catchy violin loops. Good use of effects especially with escalating volume and velocity. Great use of drums and violin loops makes this an enjoyable track. Downloaded and you got my powerful 5 vote :P . Keep er up bro, I know you got mad potential!

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks so much! We really appreciate the comments! We've got a new song, "No More Words," out. Check it out if you get a chance. It's a bit different but it was our first vocal track.

Thanks again!

Got around to reviewing this.

After you told me to take a look at this one when i reviewed The Heist, i did. I like it alot. I rated this ten for these reasons> Your sounds/instruments are excellent quality. You manage to keep the song sustained without getting repetitive. The structure of your songs are professional and everything always syncs together.

Keep it up you guys!

5/5

-BM

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the review! Be on the lookout for our EP which is coming in May. It will feature the songs that are on our Myspace, along with a few others. Head over to our myspace to check them out! (There's a link in our newspost!).

Thanks again!

i love it

damn thats a really good song. i love it

:D Thanks

Awsome

Simply awsome. I like the kick very much. It has that little thing that makes it awsome and it is called awsomeness! VERY good work my friend. Keep up the good work! :D

Thanks!