Reviews for "Wrecked By Deja Vu (A->N)"

really good

it has a good feeling to it, like its trying to tell us a story of some sort. anyway great tecno song!

Thank u very much!

Good

Amazing song, perfect for a chase scene in action movie!

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thank you for the review on this one.

from a movie

This is from Bourne Ultimatum? The tune is exactly like it.

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the review! As mentioned below, we took inspiration from those sort of movies but the track is completely original. Glad you liked it!

Thanks again!

Whoa

This really sounds familliar... o.o;

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the review! While it is similar to espionage movies like the Bourne series, I assure you that this was written from scratch. We inadvertently took inspiration from those type of movies so a resemblance coming through in the music is definitely going to happen.

Thanks again!

wow

the first 30 sec reminded me of like michal jackson for some f-n reason wich is awsome. lol but over all I love the masterfull incorperation of classical techno to give it that "sorta" matrix like feel. You guys are awsome. I wish i had 1/100 your talent and dedication. O one last thing the story (song progression) told by this song is awsome.

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks so much for the review! We intend to really develop on this style as it's pretty unique. We've got 3 distinct different styles and we're looking to pursue each differently.

Check out our myspace for more of our recent (higher quality) songs! Thanks again!