Reviews for "Wrecked By Deja Vu (A->N)"

awesome

so nice keep the great work.

Thanks!

Great song, Agree with Below

Great song. I agree with the person below me, i bought off itunes and was dissapointed.

Plz update the iTunes

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the review! We'll see if we can change some things in upcoming versions.

Purely epic.

Far and away, Wrecked by Deja Vu is my favorite of your works. Its buildup, instruments, lack of vocals, sense, everything make it a masterpiece. However, I do want to say one thing:

I bought the iTunes version today, and was a little annoyed. While the instruments and enhancements were amazing, you had removed half the feeling behind the song. So while the iTunes sounds a LOT better, I still listen to this one. Any chance you can do an iTunes quality version of this one? Please?

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the review! We'll see if we can adjust some things for a future version.

my god epic

man this song is so like freakin epic they should have used this in a freakin fight scene i swear this would be an epic ending battle
i cryed
i laughed '
and i saw epic
wait
heard epic lol good song man excellent now on my favs

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Haha, thanks for the review!

Awesome

Awesome song all of it blends together almost like it was born to sound like it. Tempo awesome. Rhythm awesome. SONG IS AWESOME! good job great song

Haha, thanks!