Reviews for "Wrecked By Deja Vu (A->N)"

Great

Great song... the fade in was perfect and i loved the hats XD

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks! Check out our newest song, "Heaven's Storm." It's more of a straight-laced techno song, but it's good nonetheless.

sweeeeeeeet

This has to be my favorite song of all time. Your my hero. =)

Thanks for the review!

Good stuff

I'm impressed

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the review! Check out our newest song, "Heaven's Storm." It's a bit more straight-up techno than this but it's pretty sweet!

Kickass Beat!

Nice song, and the beat is badass. The whole song is great,not just one part of it. I love it 9/10, nice job.

Thanks for the comments!

Good Job

This had a great beat. The only real problem i could hear was the transitions between each loop. Maybe try to smooth it out. it's really only at the beginning.

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the review! I can understand the loops issue. I (SinJim) composed all the classical elements in the song and I can tell you that Renoak and I pretty much argued over the looping sound for a long while. We use the loops for that stuff because, until we're about done w/ the song, it takes up less space when collaborating and also less time to send back and forth to each other. When we got to the point where we were going to replace it, Renoak argued that the loop gave a "deja vu" feel, further enforcing a title. While I agreed with him on it, I still didn't like it and wanted the intro to be smooth.

I ended up agreeing with him on the condition that we see how people respond to the song. Getting a fair amount of comments on the loop gap and also having no one connect it to the title has convinced us that we need to smooth out the intro. So when this is released on the album, we'll be redoing the intro to be much smoother.

So long story short, that loop thing was intended and only at the beginning, heh. Check out our newest song, "Heaven's Storm."