Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Weltling Dressup"

i had ideas on what other of the movie refrences woud be on here like rose from the titanic but its a good game regardless

A fun game

The artwork was very well detailed and shaded very nice, maybe some added animated items would be a plus here, Alright so this was a fun game you have created here so dress-ups are not perfect by any means but this was actually fun there was some good creativity on this game, and thats what I really enjoyed about it all you made a fun dress-up game here so nice job indeed.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
maybe some added animated items would be a plus here

~X~

I appreciate the great animation. Well, the great drawings at least. I do wish there was music. That always makes it more interesting. Still, I liked the dark humor. You still get some good clothes here.

Well, not much to say. At least it's pretty creative. I guess I couldn't really recommend it. I remember the game. That was more enjoyable.

This is still cool man.

It's a little frustrating, since the pieces all overlap and it all has to be near EXACT. But other than that, I LOVE it, because I like horror movies