Reviews for "Random Time Trial #1"

YO

It was above average for a time trial..but they were very short parts and the graphics of some of them were o..it was totally random, but not that random....I liked Xstatic , alteregoz and reviewmonsters parts.

whoa...

decent graphics... some of them seemed rather random... nice music for that one movie... animating was cool on the barney one. hmm.. these are really short movies but decently animated and decent choice of music. hmm, definitely looks better with all the animations together, not bad.. but could be better.

Alrite

Although i was actually in this, i wasnt to impressed, especially with the music, like thAT pac-man one was stuffed it just stopped, xstatics was alrite , and illd have to say i wa sthe only one with good sense with the music

short and sweet

I like things like this, personally i cant bear watching those long (5-6 mins +) serious animations with lame storylines (ex. - moonlight -no offense to author or fans - good animation and serious effort, author is obviously skilled - but i frankly found it boring).
However, this movie bears an uncanny resemblence to the famous, world-renowned "daily toon". In fact, this is like a really really good version of the daily toon. I would love to see this become a new daily flash collection of shorts. It might even be every 2 or 3 days even since this kind of thing cant be crapped out as easily as daily toon.

STUPID!!!

LAME, LAME and more LAME....

PS- The last reviewer has a web-address in the review. If you goto that address you are stupid because it puts a Toolbar on your computer that tracks your information.