Reviews for "[my minds' eye]"

Amazing

I love what you did with this. The sweeps and VOX were really good. Im guessing the drums were originally a loop? It kinda gets boring after a while with the same drum beat. (I don't know if it varied but if it did it was too subtle)

I like how u mixed in trance in with this. Try replacing the synths with a sitar and see what it sounds like. (Im curious to see)

If you want to change this up a bit for fun for a different project it would be really cool if you made this into a fast trance track. There is one song i know that is really good with this type of theme and maybe you will like it to. Pm me if you want to listen to it.

Really good! This will definitley be on the top 5 of the contest for sure. 5/5 10/10

*Btw its the Hindu religion not Hindi. Hindi is the language.

zomgkerrie responds:

whoops! my bad in "hindi"-meant to type hindu but the stupid i is right next to the u lol
yea, i was having trouble with the drums..i had never made anything like this before-if i had more time i would expand on it! my son has an ear infection and i have the flu so its been an interesting week! i was unable to figure out how to make a sitar melody from scratch- i couldn't find a suitable sitar sound on FL-although i'm JUST learning, and acidpro was no help either. maybe you know?! would love to hear that song you had in mind, i'll shoot you a pm!

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a listen adn for the review!!! <3 Kerrie

It is opening!

This song opened my third eye! I love how awesome this song is! The blend of instuments and the chords and everything are perfect! You have really outdone yourself kerrie!

<PS>

zomgkerrie responds:

yay! im so glad you liked it! cant wait for the contest results! either way, it was fun to make. very different style for me so i learned a lot! thanks penguin!!!

Ooooh.. veruh nice.

I like what you ended up going with... Very nice GOA feel. I only wish it was longer...

='[

I'll get over that though. The bass does a very good job of keeping the listener interested and such.. I think I recognize the synth.. not sure though.. very well done though.

Definitely captures a great image of India. Great job. =D

5/5, 10/10 -Echoz

zomgkerrie responds:

ooo yay! my goal was to accomplish a GOA sound, and its nice to hear i didnt' fail miserably. i was sad i didnt' place better in the contest but that's okay! i was still happy with how it turned out! thanks for the listen! <3 Kerrie

holy crap this was awesome!

No pun intended with that of course. I love/am jealous of the chanting sample you had in there! This was a simply remarkable track!!! Why its only at a 4.30 is beyond me, so hopefully my 5 will help a little bit! I like how you changed up the Poizone sounds!! The percussion samples sounded spot on for something to represent india!! I love meditative music, and can be pretty damn picky as to what i like to listen to in terms of that. And this is definitely up there with my favorites!!

Plus i don't run across that many females here in the AP, let alone as talented as you :) ( totally not saying they aren't out there..i just havent found them yet XD..paragon doesnt count..everyone knows of her lol)

Keep it up!! you have a great talent!!
~Twistedtechnology!

zomgkerrie responds:

oh wow! what a nice start to my day to wake up and read such a nice review! this song what different than my original intention, but it just kind of came into place. i was happy with the mix of trance and ambient!

and what a nice compliment! i don't get a lot of time to work on my music since i have a 1 yr old son, but i do certainly try my best with what i DO have time for. this song was my entry to the "represent a country" contest. there is a 2nd represent a country contest, which i am working on my song for currently. i believe the results are announced around april 4th. check NeonProject profile for info if you are interested! but i have Italy this time for the contest and am working on a Benny Benassi inspired piece since he is probably one of the more influential Italian techno artists out there!

Thanks so much for stopping by! look forward to hearing from you again!
Kerrie

very nice

you did a great job at taking a music genre that usually always sounds the same and making it your own unique piece. I enjoyed all the experimental sounds u threw in there great job ;). I'll make sure to stop by every once in a while to listen to your new stuff. I have 2 new songs Mirage and Forget (Piano). both use the same basic chords and melody but they are 2 different styles. check em out when you have time :). keep up the good work. ciao

-vexy

zomgkerrie responds:

wow! thanks so much! i'm glad you liked it! i will be sure to swing by and check our your songs as well! thanks for the listen and review!