Reviews for "PICONJO's Sorrow 2"

Practically got away with sod-all animation.

Apart from the leaves at the end, there is no animation whatsoever. The guy doesn't move (if you don't count his eyelids, but even the blinking looks crap) for a good 3 minutes. That 3 minutes I could've spent playing San Andreas or watching a better movie but I had to torture myself and watch this motionless animation while having my ears violated by some grating music. It's called an animation for a reason. A guy standing for 3 minutes and only crying and blinking is a waste of time for me. So I beg of you other viewers, steer clear, or at least blam it.

You really got me pissed with this. I can never get those 3 minutes back now. Thanks!

GreatAnimatorOnizuka responds:

dont worry LegendaryFrog will mastrubate in j00r mouth for 3 minutes later tonight to make up for the ones j00 lost, and j00 will <3 it.

piconjo pwns j00

Not bad.

But Ididn't understand the whole point behind his sarrow. :|

piconjo <3s j00, piconjo pwns j00

Nice Drawing

You've got alot of potential. If the character had been more active, and if this had a definate story behind it, it would have been an awsome flash. Good use of the "Naruto" end theme. Keep up the great work and hopefully we will see more come of this.

piconjo <3s j00

Piconjo wtf has happened to you??

Pull yourself together, woman! What is with all these ball-less confessions and sorrow crap? Has your penis shrunk or something? Or maybe you lost someone in your family, no? It's strange you making all these pitifuls then.. Piconjo apologize to no one!

I still <3 you tho, even you no longer pwn me (or do you? please say so)

GreatAnimatorOnizuka responds:

piconjo <3s j00, piconjo pwns j00.

Be prepared to see a pretty picture...

One picture...a slow zoom effect...and a song. While it may have had a deep, significant meaning, in the end this was nothing more than one good drawing for a couple of minutes. Nothing happened whatsoever, no plot, nothing. I can't recommend this one to anybody.

piconjo pwns j00