Reviews for "PICONJO's Sorrow 2"

you bore me

If I wanted to stare at a slowly zoomed out picture, I'd fish out my old Magic Eye books, thankyouverymuch.

piconjo pwns j00

Piconjo... teh gay.

The audio isn't by the show Naruto, it's by Akeboshi, and you and this flash really aren't worthy of it either way. I really must be Jesus's long lost brother if your god of NG.

It's lucky you are who you are though, or you know this would have had a score of 0.09, and get blammed shortly after.

Your a waste of space at NG, just like the Star Syndicate and their DailyToons. Fortunatly for you there are a lot of stupid people in the world who buy into your gayness. I do not.

Well, I <3 j00 too, fewl.

-Tj3rd-

GreatAnimatorOnizuka responds:

j00 dont have any <3 because j00r <3 is devoted to teh frogs pen0r. teh froggy splooj is controling j00r mind to say what j00 said. now go sux LFs pen0r some more j00 little toadie.

Piconjo pwns j00

Poor Piconjo.

Cheer up, perhaps another epic kiss will ease the sorrow? Dry those tears.

Someone <3's Joo

perhaps...

Piconjo <3s j00

Awesome XD

Simply one of the nicest flash's i've seen... I really like the slow-paced animation, fits so good with the music... Btw, Are you fans of Naruto? That ANime seriously 0wnz... So does it's music :D

GreatAnimatorOnizuka responds:

piconjo <3's NARUTO and teh NARUTO music so much!

Piconjo also <3s j00

converted by the <3

I used to hate Piconjo, and my hate burned like the sun.

But then I felt Piconjo's eternal <3, I felt it enter my heart and burn even hotter and brighter than my hate, melting away any traces of my anger and replacing it with <3, pure, brilliant <3.

Piconjo <3's j00.
Piconjo is <3.

GreatAnimatorOnizuka responds:

piconjo will <3 j00 no matter what happens.

piconjo <3s j00