Reviews for "Raiden's Pursuit"

Very good

Solid beat man. Not too over the top so its to my taste. I like simple things. If it can sound awesome and is simple then you've def got skill. Thats how I think anyways. I love the melodys in this... I played it over and over again and its just so kool. The bassline is pretty good too, changing for the diff melody's keeps it nice and fresh. Keep these songs coming man!

surfertmex responds:

Thanks for the feedback - simple is my style too, with more focus on melodies/harmonies than d&b. I am glad you enjoyed it, and I look forward to more work from you. :)

love it

nice beat, kinde gothic stylish, but nice :) could you try to make the bass come out just a lil' more, would be great. keep up the good job.

coolness maximus

hypnotic tunes!

I said it before...

And I'll say it again, Clarity and beautiful simplicity is your thing man. Backed with sweet beats, you got it. However I MUST say, your melody lines are VERY cliche. I've heard it a thousand times before, try being a little more intricate man! at some fast moving bass or counter melody! I know I get stuck in a lot of the moderate tempo stuff to, but some phaser, fast riffs, and some new ambience sound would be great.

Very nice.

But I do hope the sound quality does get better. I did enjoy this though.