For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 168 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Raiden's Pursuit"

^.^

awsome!this is a good song.I suggest it to all you techno lovers.I think it might fit a shaymin sky form.

Big biz

Y'know? Thats what it sounds like to me.

sweet

great job here buddy im downloading this!

WOW!

i believe WOW is the only, and unfortunatly utterly inarticulate statement appropiate at this moment.

I said it before...

And I'll say it again, Clarity and beautiful simplicity is your thing man. Backed with sweet beats, you got it. However I MUST say, your melody lines are VERY cliche. I've heard it a thousand times before, try being a little more intricate man! at some fast moving bass or counter melody! I know I get stuck in a lot of the moderate tempo stuff to, but some phaser, fast riffs, and some new ambience sound would be great.