Reviews for "|Baldur's Gate: Town Square|"

Nice!

I own the game and played till I won... I died halfway through and then realized it was never saving >:( Still Angreh... had to get a new memory card.

That.
Must've been frustrating >=(
I hope I didn't bring back any horrible memories.

Awesome!

This sounds awesome
so is a good song

very interesting

i started listening to your music with the "Hym of Faith" and started soing back from there. i must say you have to be one of the best remixers here. although i would love to see more originals "hint hint"

the melody is so close to the game i can begin to remember my character... ahhh... good times and the transitions of the different melodic parts to different kept the music both from being tedious and the sense of "oh its coming again?" amazing job on that.

you are now one of my favorite audio mixers on here congrats (only one other person can say that (although i dont think it matters to much anyway (yea i digress)))

love the music

Oh it matters ^_^
Thanks for all the compliments and the listens. It's good to know I've got a following; makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

and of course, thanks for that lovely 10 :D

T.T

im sorta ashamed but this brought tears to my eyes, I loved this game, i will never forgive myself for selling it. you know what im gonna go find this game right now, thank you for this nostalgic piece. 10/10 5/5

Lolz
Hey, thanks for listening. I'm sorry to hear that it made you cry--hopefully it was a good cry ^_^ But I'm definitely lovin' the Love you're sending me ;)

Baldurs gate one of the best songs I can think of.

I wouldn't have ever thought someone would make a baldurs gate song here. It's games like this that make me wish I was in a video game. The legends that these games represent are to great for the material world. hail to the video game era and welcome to Baldurs Gate.

VGSongbird responds:

Lol I know this game was really fun to play. And I feel like it got overlooked.
I'm happy to know there are others out there who enjoyed it, and I'm even happier to know you enjoyed my remix :)