Reviews for "|Baldur's Gate: Town Square|"

Goodgood

The only part I think didn't really fit in was the piano.
A thing I've noticed about your songs/remixes is that they don't get into your face too much, which I really appreciate.

VGSongbird responds:

Thank You for your feedback. It's great hearing praise, but it's the constructive criticism that really helps me out. ^_^

Well. being a death metal fan myself, sometimes it's appropriate to make things "in your face," but only when it's APPROPRIATE.
People that fling around synthesized sounds just for the heck of it piss me off.
So maybe one day I'll do a remix that really gets up in your grill....but it'll make sense ;)

Lol Interesting Descrip.

Teehee. Well, this isn't really my style. But I think it's good regardless. I dug the middle right before the piano ^_^

VGSongbird responds:

Heehee the middle part was the part I wrote for it, so thanks ^_^

cool

but low sound

VGSongbird responds:

yeah, once again the curse of Garage Band.
When I get my newer computer, I can use my MIxCraft Software, and the Low/Quiet/Grainy/Redundant sounds will go away ^_^

Smooth and cool

This is smooth as ice, cool as lake water, and better than butter. A great cover, and I recognized it instantly since I've played the game.

Ooh Merci Beaucoups!

I was going for a techno ravaged serenade here, so I'm glad you visualized a "lake." It's what I was hoping for.

dude

i love the whole baulder's gate series.. this is cool

VGSongbird responds:

I know, the game was fantastic!
The only thing I hated was how weak-ass the elf was. Man, she couldn't carry ANYTHING!