Reviews for "|Baldur's Gate: Town Square|"

very interesting

i started listening to your music with the "Hym of Faith" and started soing back from there. i must say you have to be one of the best remixers here. although i would love to see more originals "hint hint"

the melody is so close to the game i can begin to remember my character... ahhh... good times and the transitions of the different melodic parts to different kept the music both from being tedious and the sense of "oh its coming again?" amazing job on that.

you are now one of my favorite audio mixers on here congrats (only one other person can say that (although i dont think it matters to much anyway (yea i digress)))

love the music

Oh it matters ^_^
Thanks for all the compliments and the listens. It's good to know I've got a following; makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

and of course, thanks for that lovely 10 :D

amazeing truely

me and a friend were just talking about the game last night and how we missed it i never had a chance to beat it sadly but im reading legend of drizzit books and this seems to fit it cause they same realm n all but gratz will love to hear more from u

VGSongbird responds:

Yeah... it's a long game.
Fun... but long.

^_^

tyf10

Amazing!

never thought seeing a baldur's gate : DA remix here. and such a good one!
well done

VGSongbird responds:

Yeah, there wasn't much "music" in that game. There were melodies, but not very good ones; except for this one. That's why I wanted to remix it.

Thanks for your 10 and for your review!

Ah Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance...

Nice nostalgia bomb you dropped there. Brings back memories to where I was trying to earn Drizzt Do'Urden. This song got stuck in my head because I kept dying on the missions at the tavern section of the game on Extreme mode.

*sighs* XD

Anyways, excellent remix. I'll be sure to check out the rest of your works in the near future.

RenshiKakita

VGSongbird responds:

Yeah. I hate when you forget to save, and then you're ALL the way back at the beginning; and then it's like you don't even wanna play anymore you're so put off.

Gaming.
Tough Life. ^_^

Thanks for listening, and I hope you enjoy my future songs, too.

ahh good times

wow it's been sooooo long since i played that, i loved that game, i would always be like RAWR! BALDUR'S GATE FTW?!? lol not that bad, but i rly did love the game, and this osng just bought me back, great piece! 10/10 5/5

Hey thanks ^_^
Yeah, you forget about this game until somebody mentions it, or you hear a remix, etc.
And then your like "Wow, I haven't played that in a while; yay!" and you have a moment and then move on.