Reviews for "|Baldur's Gate: Town Square|"

And in the Onyx tower...

Later, when speaking to Kheledon, you can hear the original song playing just barely there (if I remember- I haven't played Dark Alliance for ages).

Sad part being, that small bit of plot right in the tower connecting the tavern to the tower was the only real plot in the game once the first act was over.

VGSongbird responds:

yes it did play... I think.. it's been a while for me too ;)

Thanks for the 8! ^_^

Nyaan

Once again, you do amazingly, even in techno. I would love to hear an orchestral version of this, with the instrumentals and vocals, mixed with deep percussion and somber strokes on the piano. *sigh* I've really come to like yor music. Keep up the fantastic work. And I think this makes the third 10 you get from me, two of them in the same day. Heh heh nyaan. Outstanding. Hmm? I never even noticed it restart itself while I was typing, it flows that flawlessly. You are definitley my favorite artist in the Audio Portal... regardless of the fact that I have only barely scrathed the surface of the fathoms of works. Anyone who gets THREE 10's from me is either REALLY good, or REALLY lucky. Preferably good.

VGSongbird responds:

Lolz. You have a lot to hear my friend... I'm not NEARLY as good as some of the talent out hear in the Audio Portal. There's some crazy good stuff in here!
But thank you ^_^ I appreciate the compliment, and I hope to continue to umpress in the future.

Dancepression

I would appreciate being pointed in the direction of the original, since I haven't heard it. From what I get from this, the start and ending are really appropriate to the story, but overall I don't feel sad, I just want to dance.. Does that make me cynical? I like the piano, I hope you have some piano pieces somewhere. One way to find out.

Lolz
I do have some strict Piano/Vocal originals, that I just haven't had the balls to put up for review yet. Maybe I will in a while.
Thanks for listening again!

Music has a story...

On the outside, this is a simple game song that I chose to have a quick listen to.
Then I read your description.
To me, music has never had much effect unless it has a story behind it. After all, music comes from our joy and our sorrow, such as the Hymn of the Fayth - something that kinda summarises the beauty and sorrow of Spira. And the same applies to this song.

^_^
Thanks.
If you haven't already, you should hear the real version with the vocals; it's just...sorrowful.

Your music sounds really pretty.

I'd been in a low mood most of the day because I failed at a question on an exam. Your music cheered me up. It sounds really good on the ears. Thanks.

VGSongbird responds:

Aww. I'm sorry. That can be a real bummer. I hope you still did well on your exam!

And I appreciate you're support here too! ^_^