For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "|Baldur's Gate: Town Square|"

Baldurs gate one of the best songs I can think of.

I wouldn't have ever thought someone would make a baldurs gate song here. It's games like this that make me wish I was in a video game. The legends that these games represent are to great for the material world. hail to the video game era and welcome to Baldurs Gate.

VGSongbird responds:

Lol I know this game was really fun to play. And I feel like it got overlooked.
I'm happy to know there are others out there who enjoyed it, and I'm even happier to know you enjoyed my remix :)

Finaly ive found someone who has played this game and loved the music in it, and remixed it. Ive allways loved this game and its sound track, even though I havent played it in a long time and dont own the disk anymore, I still rembered this song and hoped that i would find it someday somewhere again. Thank you for making this remix, If it wasent for this i wouldent rember the 1st time i beat it and heard the end credits. Shame there wasent any singing though, but its still a grand remix.

Thanks ^_^
This was probably the 3rd or 4th piece I ever remixed. I was still getting a feel for it, and was no where near mastering the addition of real vocals into a piece. If I could redo this piece, I probably would replace the fake vocals with real ones.
But in all honesty I won't be revisiting this piece. I loved the original, and feel that after one attempt at remixing, it should just be left as is.
But please continue to look into and review my work! I always appreciate honest reviews, and hearing back from an audience who can listen to a piece and base their own opinion on it's quality.

good job

keep it up

Thanks! ^_^

T.T

im sorta ashamed but this brought tears to my eyes, I loved this game, i will never forgive myself for selling it. you know what im gonna go find this game right now, thank you for this nostalgic piece. 10/10 5/5

Lolz
Hey, thanks for listening. I'm sorry to hear that it made you cry--hopefully it was a good cry ^_^ But I'm definitely lovin' the Love you're sending me ;)

AMAZING

OMG I Love This Game I Thought I Was The Only One

^_^
Its always great to get a review on a little-known piece.
I'm really happy you enjoyed it.