Reviews for "Metal Gear Shake Eater"

Gr eat!!

Wow.. That was very good! I don't get why a lot of people say it isn't.. I assume you don't really think minorities should not have voting rights...

WHERE DA BEEF?!

this movie is fuckin awesome, it has a very good storyline, but i have one question, WHERE DA BEEF? u kno, meatball, i mean u got shake and frielock, but no meatball, WHY?! it was very good though, when are the others coming out?

Well You proved me wrong...

But please change the voices! Some of them just sounded terrible, and the animation of the shooting and bullets just felt a little slow.
Other than that it was a Great Movie! The story was pretty Damn cool as well! keep up the series and remember to change some voices, get some friends to come over or something.

Very well done in the parts that matter most.

Out of all the Snake Eater parodies and spin-offs...this has truly been great as it holds true to the Metal Gear Solid style, story-line wise. I feel that all the other parodies lacked imitating the story of Metal Gear.

All the other parodies ever did was just make fun of Snake/Raiden, or reacted a codec scene, have just 'bloopers', or just have Snake is a crazy situation.

But this...this entry is what is truly Metal Gear! The story arc was just perfect! You had the crazy plot twists, and dramatic monologues. This is what Hideo Kojima did most and meant the most. It was never the gameplay. Hideo feels that games should be in the same categories as Oscar movies....and I feel that even his own fans don't even give credit to the part of his work that is due.

I praise this entry...I really do. Even though you probably aimed for the entire thing to be humorous, but I easily took it seriously. I applaud you.

don't listen to the last guy

ur stuff was funny as shit so dun worry i liked ur junk keep going wit series it's tight u have made 3 keep going and make the final 1 u will have ppl crackin up