Reviews for "Metal Gear Shake Eater"

keep it up...

I am a big Metal Gear Solid fan. I just finished Snake Eaters and it was like it. I am also a fan of Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I like how you mixed it up and the way the codec thing was like the real game. Anyways good job keep it up...

Awsome!!!

I think you should make alot more of these awsome flash movie! You need to make a game about it to.

MY GOD, THIS IS AWESOME

this has put itself right up to number 1 on my favourites, i do own MGS3 myself, here's the things i didn't get
1. technically, the boss breaks snakes gun (the one that kills stuff) at the beginning of operation snake eater, but gets a new one after meeting eva
2. grimace died in one shot, yet shake withstood about 200 bullets with the minigun
3. grimace had no health bar (i know it don't sound bad, but it would have been funny)
4. no terrorists were seen
5. this movie rocks, looking forward to SHAKE EATER 2
(these points i put because if i could have created this, i would have added them, but it was good without them, so keep it up

Good

I enjoyed it and taking the p**s out of McDonald's is a worthwhile cause.
Although u should try and put on some lip~sync but apart from that its good.
When no.3 coming out.

LOVED IT!!!!!

i playes the game Snake Eater to. that was ............. was ............... was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!