Reviews for "Metal Gear Shake Eater"

oh my god...

that had to be the best metal gear sold parody ever!!! one, i love aqua teen hunger force, and you captured shake perfectly... how did you get his voice so perfect?! two, i love the joke thats running through it, the whole mcdonalds obesity thing, lets see someone try and sue you! lol anways, great flash, i would step away from the mic a little more, project your voice you know. love your work, cant wait to see the next part, i was on the edge of my seat... literally!

Holy Shit!

I cannot beleive that this video being your first submission, that it kicked so much ass. Wow! I am trying to download flashplayer so i can make some stuff. But that really was the best hand drawn graphics i have ever seen.

This was a let down.

Where I come from, shake is slang for a marijuana leaf.

Well..nice try.

I'm not going to be to critical about this since it is your first flash. I like your style and you storyines, which is what I found humorous. However, you greatly need to improve on the animation and sounds quality, do this and you're good to go.

I liked it.

Hey, the mic static sucked, but i liked this flash a lot. You must have my style of humor, or im really doped up on caffeine. Well thought out script, dialogue was 'acted' well (more than i can say for some certain "CLAYMATION" atrocities) I think u need to lean a little further away from your mic when recording, thats my only gripe. Good stuff here, why do you people only give this a score of 1.9!?!?!? And they give knox all 5's~.... keep it up.