Reviews for "Metroid Confusion: Part 2"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That was great! The shooting the metroids bit was funny, The easter egg at the end (you have to click on a word, but I'm not saying which!) was really funny! "where the crap are we?" "Pwobably at a bawbeque" Amoizing! And the Movie was Even Funnier!!! "So, how do you feel about being the last of your species?" "It makes me so angry!" Rofl!!!

please make another metroid spoof... or I'll cry

I beg you make another... or the world will be flooded... I need another of these ones... don't end this serie... I beg you... I need your films :'( make one fast :'(

Even better then the first.

Excellent humor once again, the whole internet pop-ups, nice slow motion. old school music was awesome, internet talk is always a good choice. How dumb can these guys really be? Fantastic with the rain bit. Great with the buttons and manual. Oh man, love that futurama music. Got to love that simulator. Man, poor little Dr. Phil. Final words: why would you not want to watch this?

Cookies are fun and good

I didn't like the first one that much apart from seeing Ganny
but this sequal was everything the first one wasn't when it
comes to the humour. Great dialogue and well executed jokes
along with very nice animation with looks almost 3D.

Keep up the good work and don't let the two guys die!

EXTREMELY FREAKIN BLATANT ERROR!!!! lol

That was sooo awesome! All those inside jokes were great. You should make this into a full blown series. How did you change the right click options, though? That was cool!