Reviews for "Metroid Confusion: Part 2"

lol

What I want to know is why people are asking for part 3... have they not watched this? It obviously is the conclusion to the animation. Heck, it even freaking SAYS that in the description!

People's stupidity aside, this is a greatly amusing, classic flash animation. It reminds me very strongly of LegendaryFrog's stuff, which is a good thing. You just have some really funny stuff in here. Strongly recommended!

BEWARE OF DA EPICNESS!

My PC can't hold much more epicness. BUT IT CAN HANDLE PART 3!!!!!!!!!!!

i love this flash

i very much like this and part 1 by the way when is part 3 coming out? i cannot wait any longer!!

Hilarious

I cant say much more, its a great video, full of humor.
Oh and has anyone noticed Dr.Phil sometimes talks to MB and sometimes to ridley?