Reviews for "LOTR Parody: SE p3"

I would love to review this movie.

First off, I must thank you for the great lotr parodies, I loved em all (thanks to Ham flash I stumbled on the other ones and loved em :D). Now here comes my review!

Grapichs: Even they are taken from the movie (sorry if I am incorrect), they are not blurry vage or what ever weird stuff that could happen, just briliant, and so clear, I would say I am looking at a dvd movie!

Style: Marvelous, the quick moving of the pictures made it look liked it actualy moved! And putting stuff in the scenes, great! And the flashback scene , fantastic, oh my, hold me back lol. It is just PERFECT.

Sound: No complains, I laughed my arse off, just listening to it, just, GREAT! Can't say more.

Violence: Not much, next subject lol.

Interactivity: I say 10, because you can do a lot of stuff in the movie, going to that specific scene you love so much, looking at the directors and the other one. Pushing pause and then play, it takes some skill to do that!

Humor: Perfect, I laughed so hard, my dog was looking what was going on, he probably thought I was chocking (!). And he is a lazy one lol. I just loved the humor, totally my style.

Overall: Loved it can't say more, now if you excuse me, I am going to look at it again, and again, and uhm again, untill I get tottaly sick of it. Godly work boys! I salute you!

Great Parody

This movie is what a parody is and should be. I laughed so much I had to jump up and down a few times to settle down. Great job and keep up the good work.

WTF!LOL

THIS IS SO FUNNY EVEN I THE BIGGEST LOTR FAN LAUGHED AT THIS.OLD MAN...I DONT HAVE ALL DAY YOU KNOW.....YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY! GOLLUM THIEVED THE WEED I CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I LAUGHED THIS HARD! YOU SAID YOU WERE FAN'S.BUT YOU SEEM TO TAKE THE PISS REAL HARD!I FUCKING LOVE THIS!

cool

very nice i like it i gave it a 5

awsome ur teh best

so funny smeagol says "behgg! and frodo " whoa" lol so f****** funny.