Reviews for "LOTR Parody: SE p3"

HAhahahaha

haha *puh* Puh* hehe I nearly laughed myself to death!!!
"I'm a HORSE" ... "ææ... sorry" HAHAHA
Make more and it will get five again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again again and again and again!!!! :-D hehe...

wow

that was great plz say that there are more parts!!!!!

I loved it!

I loved the music, the iceberg part, everything about it! One thing though, I think ham shoulda been in there, Theoden, Horsemaster was I think your best work...And those Yu-Gi-Oh movies, do more of em, AND PUT THE FRIKIN POWER RANGERS IN EM AGAIN! Thats so funny! Cause I use to love it and act like I was the red ranger dude, you should just dedicate a whole episode to it! Please tell me what you think about that idea, it'd be GREAT!

I liked it good

yeah pretty funny, only minor flaws (I barely noticed them, let alone try) and yeah, excellent use of LOTR images, although I didn't really get the last part. Good work overall!

That was hilarious!

I loved it when he's putting the crown on and he keeps taking it off. Or "OUR PRECIOUS WEED!"