Reviews for "LOTR Parody: SE p3"

lol i need a docter i can't quit laughing

man this was the best part also good with faramir
frodo: my name is frodo baggings, and this is Sam
sam: Wise Gamgee
faramir: and who are you his bodyguard
sam:his partner
faramir: ow
also funny was on the boat
frodo:gandalf is that a iceberg
gandalf: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA JUST TO GOOD keep it up

Keep on doing this, master grey pelgrim.

No one can match your power of humor. I give you my rewards. These I also give to Mithrandir.

It's really funny and I don't no any1 funnier

how the hell do u do u think of all that stuff, ur fucking amazing! i liked the other 2 aswell, and theoden horsemaster. when and were the fuck did u learn to be that funny!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

WOW!

ok this is one of the best i have seen.
u are a fucking genius u know that.
ok ok, ur best work is Theoden hors man...hehehe "HAAAAAAAAM" hehe still funny ok, can u make somthing about, the trees, u know. cuz that wold be funny and they don't have apeared...yet.
keep up the good work!!! "i want a sandwitch...whit eggs....and ham"
ill giv this a 20 in humor, hehe

Another hilarious acomplishment...

I'm still finding it hard to type right now, being hysterical from the whole: "Now... Frodo... Death is just another path... one we all must take..."--"Um, Gandalf... is that an iceburg?" "OOOOOOOOHHHHH--!!!"
Such ironic humour is astonishing.
Oh, it was great when you made Frodo say: "Do you like my hair, Sam?"
You just bring to mind such a twisted, outrageous perspective to the real movie that it's simply hysterical.
Oh boy, the classic scenario with mount doom.. I have to reference it... "Oh, Sam! Our precious weed!" "Oh, great. And I don't suppose you lost the Rin..Wait a minute! Where the fuck is the ring!?"
*Isildur appears* "heheh.... amatuers."
I know I may be exagerating, and reminiscent, but it's just too damn funny!
I wonder how the hell you come up with this shit! It's perfect!
You even managed to add some humour during the credit roll, saying that Elrond was casting as Mr.Smith.
The whole personality of Gandalf that you mock is simply hilarious. The studdering, the "Oh really's", and the twitching with the crown...
You've got to give yourself some praise for this work you've done.
It may not seem much as much to you as me, but I think you've taken comedy to a new level.
Hopefully, hopefully, HOPEFULLY, you'll make special extended versions, or something extra, like your flash "Theoden Horsemaster", or something like that.
Good luck in the future, sorry for the preach, but I simply adore the work you've put into these flashes.
Keep it up...