Reviews for "Sunscreen Tree"

You Rock

I love this flash. It's going in my favorites. It's great how you matched the mouth with the words and put relevent drawings beside the tree. This gets a 10!

That was really cool

I like the song, but I like the choices you made for it too. I like that he's on a tree, and the pictures you decided to do. You have a really cool drawing style - I hope I can make such clear images in my flashes. Keep up the good work, man!

ok, well, i'll be generous.

I'm going to be generous with my review here for one main reason.

This flash, although it wasn't a very good "flash" at all... did keep me on the edge of my seat. I enjoyed the audio. Becuase.. well, it was very moving. And it was beautiful. And I appreciate that FakeShot made a flash out of this, and brought these messages to other people.

Having said that, the actual flash isn't very good, the song wasn't made by him, and therefore, anyone who likes this song, and the messages in it could have made this flash just as easily. Therefore.. it's not very good at all.

But it did captivate me. I feel like i'm at odds with this review becuase it's a cheap peice of junk, but it's based on something that just touched my heart in a very special place. So wow... i'm not sure what to say.

Maybe with this message, you touched a soft part of me that leaves me unable to say that this sucks, but i guess, i'll give this a 5 out of 10, just becuase of the content. Although i don't like the flash, this made me... introspective. So yes. Thank you for this inspirational message. Now be more creative in the future, ok? :)

wow...

this was better than I expected...
definitely a great piece of work

Thank you.

This song... It saved me. Thank you...now I can keep on living.

Everyone should know about this video and song.
It's inspiring and it touches the soul.