Reviews for "Hymn Of The Fayth (Real Choir)"

Ah

I really enjoyed it. I really liked how you added the 7th into alot of the cords. It was beautiful.

Thanks. :D

Wow

Gotta give you straight tens on this one, you did a very good job capturing the true essence of the song. You're version is very soothing and relaxing, might use it one of my Dungeon Studios flashes in the future. Who knows?

Thanks again for making this remix.

Bezo responds:

Next time I think I'll get my girlfriend to do the soprano part. I'm losing my upper falsetto range.

I don't like to do this, but I have to respond to the person who said I was full of myself as I've finally figured out what they were referring to. When I said that this piece was a massive improvement on the original, I wasn't referring to the one on the official FFX soundtrack. I was referring to the one *I* made way back in the day.

best FFX music eva

the hymn of the fayth mustuve been difficult to match that well and it was clear crisp and i loved it :)

Bezo responds:

The hard part was singing soprano.

HELLO!!!!! *LOOK AT ME I GOT A QUESTION* aN iDeA?

I really hope my header got your attention cuz I really have a question.... skip to the next parargraph for the question this one is just praise and a silly little comment.I love it, it feels like you're actually hearing the call of the Fayth…. That’s what they’re called right… ^_^;

Ever thought of adding music to your temple syncs? I think you could come up with something very good if you tried it. Here's a link to what I'm talking about *i'm never that clear* <http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR01017/#> just click one of the download links and it should open up media player... *hope this make it clearer to what I'm talking about*.

2 thumbs Up

I agree with u it is an inprovement on the original