Reviews for "Hymn Of The Fayth (Real Choir)"

meep..

I wish i was at all talented..(-_-;)
....lovely.

well co-ordinated

I'm quite impressed that you could get that many harmonies going at once... However there are a few sour moments (beginning is abit off, minor ones after that) in which the different sining doesn't interlink. But despite that; it's actualy quite majestic.

Bezo responds:

Yeah, I'm still getting used to recording vocals in my studio. I have to make sure I have at least one ear out of the headphones or I get weird timing issues.

SWEETNESS!

Wow, this is really done well!!!
I love FFX, and this remix is really nice!
A real choir huh? I guess that is what makes this so much more prominent than the one in the game. Man, I wish I had the tech to splice this into FFX everytime I play.
Keep it up!
Email-Asianmaster939@aol.com

OMG

THIS IS AMAZING (or mabey it is just because this is the first Hymn of the Fayth I heard) YOU DESERVE TO BE IN THE TOP TEN!!!!(That Choir you said you were in are they the one's who sang this????) FIVE OUT OF FIVE AND TEN OUT OF TEN!!!

HELLO!!!!! *LOOK AT ME I GOT A QUESTION* aN iDeA?

I really hope my header got your attention cuz I really have a question.... skip to the next parargraph for the question this one is just praise and a silly little comment.I love it, it feels like you're actually hearing the call of the Fayth…. That’s what they’re called right… ^_^;

Ever thought of adding music to your temple syncs? I think you could come up with something very good if you tried it. Here's a link to what I'm talking about *i'm never that clear* <http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR01017/#> just click one of the download links and it should open up media player... *hope this make it clearer to what I'm talking about*.