Reviews for "Hymn Of The Fayth (Real Choir)"

2 thumbs Up

I agree with u it is an inprovement on the original

Excellent, love FFX

I love the Hymn Of The Fayth and a choir only made it better. Sounded even better than the game for me.

HELLO!!!!! *LOOK AT ME I GOT A QUESTION* aN iDeA?

I really hope my header got your attention cuz I really have a question.... skip to the next parargraph for the question this one is just praise and a silly little comment.I love it, it feels like you're actually hearing the call of the Fayth…. That’s what they’re called right… ^_^;

Ever thought of adding music to your temple syncs? I think you could come up with something very good if you tried it. Here's a link to what I'm talking about *i'm never that clear* <http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR01017/#> just click one of the download links and it should open up media player... *hope this make it clearer to what I'm talking about*.

another good one

u used a REAL choir for this?! how did u get a chorus group for this one? anyways, this is truly amazing. it kinda made me feel like i was in the LOTR world. u really know how to put emotion in chorus music. i believe by far 'Temple of Time' is your beest one, though. i gave that one a perfect score. but i REALLY loved this one, too.

awesome work on this.

I've just realized something....

This particular song is infact in 2 games......one is FFX....and the other is Kingdom Hearts 1. Heh, didn't realized it untill now.