Reviews for "I saw Daddy kissing Santa"

i thought it was great!!

soo funny i love it it!!

ok i guess...

The crappy animation was the funniest part of the whole flash. which isnt a bad thing, i thought 'linken prk kem 2 my house' was hilarious.

no one cares!

dude i can see ur point but no one cares if its an old flash or not the graphics still suck ass....i mean it wasnt even funny

Look Mister...

You should learn how to draw, the bad graphics just took away the whole movie for me.
Also, I've heard a punk song called "I saw daddy kissing Santa Claus": It probably would have been better if you had used it; the nasaly, somewhat high-pitched, monotonous voice pretty much sucked.
So, in essence.
You fail at making a good Christmas movie.
But no worries, so does most everyone else on this site :(.

Wow you guys are dumb

Its not brand new idiots! Its an old piece of flash so stop complaining about the graphics and animation!