For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Sinjid: SotW"

This game is totally awesome, but FUUUUUUUU!!!!! How the fuck can i beat lvl4 dark rift? I mean this anti-ninja have 4k hp. 4 fucking k hp!!!!! And he is waaaay to fast. I just cant hit him! My rate is 5 of 5!

I've been looking for this game for years!

A Google search of the words "Ninja Flash Rpg Portal" finally turned up this gem.

I love this game to death. I played it first when i was 10 years old. Im now playing it again at 19 =D Liquid Metal is a hard boss =_=

I thought this had a pretty nice layout. I will say that I ran into the problem of how the graphics don't hold up well. It is quite unique for a game like this. You would expect a ninja game to be nothing but action. While I would have preferred more action, this is still very nice. It's mostly because it gives you a sense of learning how to train in a dojo.

This is more of what real ninja had to deal with. Yes, I'm fairly certain they were real, but not like how we depict them. It has a surprisingly steady tone to it. I guess it's just a pleasant atmosphere. I like how you say where you can go with the arrows on the screen.

Damn,I just love this i give 4/5 respond to know why...