For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Sinjid: SotW"

pretty good game congrats

One of my favorite games I played as a child. Still does not disappoint me to this day.

Good game.

You get the best shop gear too fast. The price for the best gear should be mid tier gear. Also there are no high tier weapons for sale.

I like the skill tree. Shadow strike and Shadow replicate together with heal and charge is the strongest combo. Avoiding to miss altogether is too good to pass up. It allows you to not level the speed attribute at all. Avenger/split is awesome, but without charge at a decent level they lose a lot of their shine.

Killed a couple of hours with this and I don't regret it!

look if ya want to beat a boss simply be a warrior and get the avenger skill last time i played the game had a bug that if you cast avenger as your dying it will stop it and hit the boss for a crap load of damage you will have 0 hp but wont count as dead untell u get hit again then u just cast avenger again tell u win

Absolutely amazing game. I played it about 4 years ago and coming back to it, it still is incredibly fun to play. The skill trees give you choices that actually makes Sinjid feel different depending on your build. I've played many RPG games where the skill progression barely makes a difference.

5 out 5!