Reviews for "Sinjid: SotW"

I remember as a little kid playing this game on my parents old E-machine and just being amazed by how the game was! Now years later I sometimes come back to it just to go and relive the game that really got me into RPGs

I feel like a child again

Aww man the nostalgia :D

It's been 13 and a half years since its release, probably 11 or 12 since I first discovered it. And Sinjid: Shadow of the Warrior remains a timeless treasure to me. Probably THE game that got me into turned-based RPGs, and something I've come back to time and time again, whether to test new builds or to bathe in the nostalgia. It's so dynamic in how it plays, while not being unfair because you can always grind if you need that little extra push. It is and will always be one of the simplest, yet best and most enjoyable games of its generation.

EDIT: I made this review over a year ago. It's near the end of September 2019 now and I still see people coming, playing this and leaving reviews. This just goes to prove my point on how despite maybe not aging in the best way, this is still a game that leaves a long lasting effect in the hearts of its fans and will have them coming back continuously, no matter how old it gets. Thank you, InfraRift.

I used to play this game for hours upon hours a day when I was younger coming back to it i can see exactly why I did this was the series along with Sonny that drew me into RPGs