Reviews for "Bed Time"

Heh

"I wish for peace in the Middle East." "No!" "Oh..." Lol, good stuff. Your Kirby movies are classic. Keep up the good work! Merry Christmas!

Once again, you guys never cease to amaze me

Like every PK movie, it's perfect in every way. It's true it has been a while since the last PK short/movie, but I don't mind it really. It looks like you took your time and workes hard on this. I also like the new DOT technology (Using the keyboard as the controls). And even inside jokes! (Mokey King Neil, heh). Well, I can't wait 'till the next one! I have no doubt it'll be just as good (or even better!)

Godly!

This is brilliant! im putting it into my favourites right now. The graphics are good and the humour is godly. This deserves to go to the front page of newgrounds. The way you allowed people to rewind, pause and fast forward the game was a great feature. This will and always will get full marks from me. Keep up the brilliant work.

AWSOME!

It's been awhile since I've seen something from you, and this is a great little movie. Very funny, although I couldn't find any secrets, lol. Oh well, I cant wait for the PK Game, that will really kick ass! =D

Haha

That was halarious, especially with the random things happening in the background, well, I only saw john being taken out by the bear thing, but it was still good, good job.