Reviews for "Merry Christmas Tom Fulp"

Everybody loves Tom!

That's another way of saying, "f*ck off!". I'm sure he's been annoyed enough times by people he doesn't know. Great movie!

Wow

I have learned one thing after watching this never meet Tom in real life ever!

That was pretty cool

I liked that funk riff in your flash. I used to listen to that all the time in the audio portal - the one by RedCircle. Pretty good I guess, but I read some of the reviews and I agree with you - 'Why do so many people like anime?' I don't get it, I don't hate it, I just don't like it... a lot. Except for Yu Yu Hakusho. That's a gnar cartoon.

By the way, I did some research on that dumb anime movie - FLCL. Yea, I was surprised at one thing. That bass guitar on the cover is a Rickenbacker - the exact same one I have - an original 77' Rick. Sweet bass, anyway, but I still don't like anime. Anyway, pretty good flash considering the deadline. Good job man!
-Ofk-

sjoert responds:

Well, to make much clear: It's not like I like anime so much but I asked alot of NG users to record "Merry Christmas" and sent it to me with a picture, drawing of how you look like and she said she looked like that character from FLCL so I drew her like that. Thnx for your review btw!

HOLY SHIT!

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok is a tiny bit odd

tiny bit odd dude, tom fulp killing everyone. but get some good iders and you will be so cool. i love your style, some people dont but i do.

keep up the good work